Thursday, July 06, 2017

I heart you


I have some odd and sods bits of patterned paper and thought I should use some of them up. I believe that this is some Stampin Up paper.

Of course my sweet image is from Mo Manning called I heart you this is the older version, the newer one is called I heart you (redux).

Because of the busy paper its quite difficult to get anything to show up so I decided to use the Ivy die I have I think its a Sue Wilson die from Creative Expression but the packaging is now gone so I'm not sure.

My EK Success punch for the flowers is just about holding its own but they don't like thin paper anymore. A bit of ribbon and paper piecing the balloon the cute elephant card is done.


11 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Debby lovely papers

Anne

JoAnn said...

Sweet card. Love the adorable elephant and pretty color. Your flowers always look so good.

Unknown said...

so nice !!

Mervi said...

Oh so gorgeous and cute card;-))m

Martie Rollin said...

This card is so-o-o cute!! Love this image and the colors you've chosen. I often create cards that don't have words and I like that. Well done!

Chrissy said...

So adorable Debby and I love the blue and white....

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Adorable, loving the blue

Pat said...

This is a very sweet MM image Debby and I love the added daisy flowers and ivy, it is the Sue Wilson die too as I have it also, and the white ribbon placed beneath the pretty square scallop frame topper makes it stand out beautifully, also the paper pieced balloon looks great. x

Cheryl W. said...

Super cute card, Debby. Feels good to use up some scraps of paper, doesn't it?

Sandra H said...

So adorable x

Juls said...

Just adorable xx