Thursday, February 15, 2018

Hugs




Now that Valentines is over I wanted to use Need You image from Mo Manning to prove she could be used all year round and made a Thinking of You with a modern sentiment.

I had to cut her out making a white border since I knew I was going to put her directly onto patterned paper and it helps to see the image.

The papers are Echo Park Happy Birthday and I used a white strip with the tiny scallop border to give a nice finish between the two papers. A bit of ribbon with my flat bow, conscious of the charge for postage these days.

The flowers are from a die and the centres are a combination of punches and my Cropadile, using black to match the flowers on the floral paper. Sentiment is using Simon Says Stamp Sending die and matching stamps. The fish tail banner is made with using a square punch for the ends. 


Simon Says Stamp

12 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Debby, beautiful papers and design x

Pat said...

The MM image is a beauty Debby and love the floral bp's and the flowers and ribbon embellishments in purple look really pretty and finish the card perfectly. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY lovely Debby.
Faith
x

Sarah said...

A beautiful card Debby, such a lovely image and the papers are GLORIOUS!! xx

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card Debby, Jo x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, lovely image and papers.
Lorraine x

Brawny x said...

Great card Debby x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, I LOVE that long legged teenage lass image! This would be awesome for my daughter. Gorgeous card Debby, you always inspire me hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Cheryl W. said...

Sweet card! Love the pretty papers you used. Any teenage girl would love this.

Anonymous said...

Delightful.

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh she's gorgeous, your colouring is absolutely fabulous - her hair looks amazing!